Thursday, June 17, 2010

Working on cards lately

Seems Christmas is on the mind since the folks over at ScrapAttackScrapbooking.com is encouraging us to make Christmas cards for the troops. We are having a challenge every few days and here are #4 and #5.













Number 4 challenge was to make a snow person or use snow in some way - can you tell my snow person is looking up at the snowy sky? Then #5 was from a sketch given us.  I was looking around for inspiration for the colors to use. I use navy and red a lot and wanted to find something different. I hit on using the green and gold, since I wanted to emboss the flourish on the card anyway. This is my absolute new favorite perfume! I smelled this fragrance in the book but in person and on me IT IS FABULOUS. I love my Avon dear daughter!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards and pix, Joyce! Lovely colors and textures! Your Twilight cards are so pretty too!! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Joyce! I really love that snowman! I may have to lift you!!!

    ReplyDelete