Thursday, June 24, 2010

Times between brother and sister

While sorting through a box of older photographs this series caught my eye and I pulled them out. Then for the challenge to use at least 3 different patterned papers that all include one common color palette I created this page. My papers (Miss Elizabeth, DCWV, Stampin' Up) have blue as the main color with pops of yellow and a touch of purple.I did a lot of distressing. I even used some watercolor spray from Stampzia but most of it got covered up. "Punch Posies" from a SU stamp set are tucked here and there. Bits of ribbon, 3 flutey rhinestones and a plastic dragonfly are pretty much all the bling I added. In the stamped journaling block I wrote "Peaceful moments between brother & sister are always worth remembering."

No comments:

Post a Comment