Monday, May 17, 2010

Lot's going on these past few days.
Saw the trail in the sky from the space shuttle going up from the Space Center on its way to the International Space station. Reading the NASA log is so cool, right up my alley since I love anything to do with space travel and Star Wars, only this is for real - not sci fi.

I was fortunate to capture with my camera a small alligator (4 ft.). We think the large one has moved on since DS and friends haven't see her in a couple weeks now. Just this little one is left.


I've been making cards lately too, and since one from my Etsy store sold yesterday I uploaded two more today.

 What's with all the 'love bugs'?! We have been overrun with them today.

I spent a fun afternoon with friends stamping cards and getting to make our own ice cream sundae yesterday at Ree's Stamping Oasis. It's always good with the combination of friends, crafting and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment