Monday, March 1, 2010

Another St. Patrick's Day card


Here is another fun card I made last night. I wanted to use some glitter and so I got out the Heat and Stick jar of powder from Stampin' Up. I used VersaMark with a heart stamp to create the shamrock look then added the delicate green glitter. Now my stamp table will have an occasional sparkle surprise as it is impossible to recapture them all.
I used a marker on the shamrock part of the main stamp and repeatedly stamped a border. Since the "Go Green" sentiment reminds me of the theme of recycling, I thought it cute to add the pop top.


Next card is a photo card I made with an inspiring quote I found from Mother Teresa.
"Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness". I used a photo I had taken of candles and worked it u p in Adobe PhotoShop Elements. I cut the photo down a bit and matted it to white cardstock. Because it is on glossy photo paper it was hard to photograph without glare.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the pop can tab on this card!! What a great idea!! I'll have to try that in one of my next scrapbook pages!!

    ReplyDelete