Thursday, June 15, 2017

Active? Apparently not

I seem to have forgotten this blog, beyond neglect.
Something must have changed with my Wordpress blog and since I've not been spending much time on the computer I haven't taken time to figure it out.

As a current update to what I am up to, let me just say my crafty life has me making summer dresses for my precious great granddaughter.  The other day on the phone she told me it was about time I sewed her a new summer dress and she wanted one with flowers all over it!  We had quite the hunt
for such florals, seems they are quite in demand now.
It arrived in their mail yesterday and we were blessed with some Facetime with her in it.  Along with some fun shots of Jovy too.

The deadline for sending submissions to Stampington & Company for Take Ten magazine publication approaches and I have 3 cards for the design sketch challenge.  I also have 4 completed for the Different Point of View challenge; would like to make it five before I send them.
May I share my latest excitement with you?  Here is a link to this month's Take Ten in which I have 3 cards published. https://stampington.com/Take-Ten-Summer-2017 
My actual cards do not show, but you can see the cover.  If you don't already have your copy of this amazing magazine, look for it at the newsstand and turn to pages 14, 57, and 81.

Off for now, need to make cards and get some sewing done!  Thanks for stopping by, look forward to hearing from you.  Perhaps if I get responses here I will know you are interested in reading my blog and I will plan on sharing my crafts in more detail.

Love and hugs,
Joyce Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment